We are looking for a qualified Head Of Growth Marketing to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-marketing savvy professional with experience of working with clients in the US and UK. As a Head Of Growth Marketing, who has been part of branding projecting across B2B and B2C and comprehensive perspective of Web Strategies, Social, SEO, Paid Media and Client success. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
CEO’s Note: “ It's important for you to have a keen eye on design and UX. We also really appreciate a person who leads by data and number and innovates based on design. You will directly work with me and I look forward to having the right match fill this role”
Prior Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience in the area of Marketing and Business Development, based on Content Marketing, Lead Generation (US and globally) and brand management across all channels.
Location: Kolkata (Rajarhat-New Town)
- Devise a SEO strategy and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Devise an affiliate marketing strategy and work with Affiliate manager and cross-functional teams to execute programs that increase growth while maintaining KPIs.
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams.
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports.
- Design and lead implementation of growth strategy using paid and owned media channels to grow new user acquisition, activation, and engagement in a scalable and efficient way.
- Foster a close partnership with Product to develop and implement collaborative initiatives that support growth
- Partner with the Executive Team to develop KPIs and key business dashboards.
- Continuously derive insights from analytics to drive both optimization in performance marketing as well as broader growth strategy.
- Recruit and nurture a team of skilled performance marketers.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of digital marketing innovations, trends and news, from new channels to new privacy laws.
- Lead experimentation of new channels, campaigns, creative, incentives, and approaches.
- Communicate performance and insights to the Executive Team and across the company.
- Partner with the Creative Team to continuously test and evolve creative strategy.
- Bring a solution-oriented approach to solving internal and external challenges.
- Foster a positive culture of teamwork, service and solution-oriented thinking.
- Must have experience in the area of Team Management, Sales and Business Development, Lead Generation, Cadence and Content Marketing, and brand management across all channels.
- The role shall combine inbound and outbound marketing leadership and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
- Allied activities may include Project Requirement Analysis, Pre-sales & Marketing, Lead Generation, Tender/SOW/SRS/proposal Handling, Project Estimation, Solution Consulting, Client Account Management or as advised from time to time for Web Spiders and its sister companies.
- Experience in growth-stage company is highly preferred.