Web Spiders is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join a project for our Global MNC Client.
Our Client is a B2B US Software company with more than 11,000 customers and $400m in revenues. The role is remote, anywhere in India and requires minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer .
Prior Experience: 3+ years of experience
Location: Remote - Pan India (Preferred Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad)
Full Home office setup will be provided.
1) One-way Video Interview
2) Online Test
3) 2-way interview ---> And on selection you are on your way to work for a Global MNC project.
Salary & Benefits Increment: Minimum 25%
- Work with a very smart set of engineers who are passionate to build world-class high-quality products.
- Own product feature end to end from functional grooming to production delivery standpoint in an Agile development environment.
- Design, Coding, and testing to ensure the features are covered for appropriate depth and breadth test coverage.
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality features and validate product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Develop/Maintain/Customise Salesforce using LWC custom components.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions.
- Migrate an enterprise product from Microsoft Azure cloud stack to Salesforce with multi-million revenue impact.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce developer with experience in developing LWC, triggers, apex classes, lightning pages.
- Experience in writing unit tests to produce defect free software ensuring the test coverage.
- Experience with Data migration between SFDC environments, CICD, working with Visual Studio Code, GitHub or any other version control tool.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in Agile Development with scrum.
- Preferably graduate in Engineering with a quest for logical reasoning.