Senior UI Developer to join a project for our Global MNC Client.
Our Client is a B2B US Software company with more than 11,000 customers and $400m in revenues. The role is remote, anywhere in India and requires a minimum 5 years of experience as a UI Developer.
Prior Experience : 5 to 9 years experience
Location: Remote - Pan India (Preferred Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad )
Full Home office setup will be provided
1) One-way Video Interview
2) Online Test
3) 2-way interview ---> And on selection you are on your way to work for a Global MNC project.
Salary & Benefits Increment: Minimum 25%
· To design elegant & engaging user interfaces on advanced application with HTML5, SVG, Canvas, Web Sockets, RESTful services, etc.
· Working with Server Side Java Scripting (Node JS).
· Work with usability experts and marketing to constantly refine the Product UI.
· Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
· Write functional requirement documents and guides.
· Create quality mockups and prototypes.
· Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
· Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
· Hands-on experience with markup languages.
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
· Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
· An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
· Strong programming fundamentals and high degree of proficiency with data. structures and algorithms. Passionate for web technologies, techniques & standards with good sense of design, usability & overall User experience.
· Experience in product development and unit testing frameworks.
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
· Good communication & interpersonal skills with good analytical & problem solving skills.
· Ability to operate with the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity.