Want a dynamic, challenging career? We are looking for a
WS Group (WS) is a 360° digital solutions company founded in year 2000, with over 300 employees and fully-staffed offices across 4 countries. WS provides Enterprise Mobility, Enterprise Web Content Management and Digital Marketing services to Fortune 2000 Brands, Government Agencies and Mobile Startups. Our in-house event management app platform, event2mobile is a preferred choice by global media groups, financial institutions and Fortune 2000 companies across APAC, Europe, and North America, as well.
WS Group is a certified partner system integrator of
We are looking for a user experience Sr. System Engineer with strong interests and capabilities in the plan, operate, administer, maintain &upgrade servers Operating Systems (Windows)
Analyze the need for server &operating systems, Install, configure, upgrade & maintain heterogeneous Operating Systems
Maintain Directory &Domain maintain.
Prior Experience: 5+ years’ experience
1. Internal & Client owned AWS console management for cloud server (EC2) & other web services administration. Also, Microsoft Azure cloud console administration for In-house & client needs.
2. Internal & Client owned other public hosting services / public DNS / CDN services management & administration
6. Windows based server administration (Including Win 2012 R2 & lower), Web Server (IIS 8.x & lower) administration, ASP .NET based project setup in IIS -- Troubleshooting complex issues
7. MS SQL Server Installation, administration & performance tuning for SQL 2014 & lower versions --- Troubleshooting complex issues
8. TM Antivirus Server administration for server & client PCs, patching, preparation of reports and version up gradation as needed
9. Google Apps cloud mail services administration, user creation / mapping / group creation & other administrative tasks
10. Windows Active Directory Domain based server managements, role mappings, user & schema management, domain wide & group policy administrations
11. Take ownership of escalated matters both In-house & client based projects and mitigate within satisfactory time frame as applicable
12. Capacity planning of proposed hosting environment in public facing servers and help Pre-Sales with approx. hosting estimates.
Should have sound knowledge and expertise on installation and configuration of Windows 2008/2012 operating system.
Administration, Installing, Configuring and Managing AD / DHCP / DNS / IIS Services & Windows Active directory
Experience on Installation / Configuration/ troubleshooting Server MSSQL 2008 & 2012
Administration and Troubleshooting of ISA, Antivirus and remote management (RDP)
Installation and Configuration of Domain Controllers
Microsoft Exchange concepts, Public folder administration and troubleshooting, - Mailbox administration. Distribution list creation and troubleshooting.
Knowledge in CISCO router & switch configurations, administration. Layer 7 UTM device management as security gateway.
Familiar with AWS & MS Azure technologies & cloud server management.
Experience in handling any antivirus server in centralized way management.
Fortune 500 Customers
Over 300 employees globally
Singapore, India, UK, USA
WS Group is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants will be treated fairly on merit regardless of their; gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical characteristics, religion, race, nationality, ethnic origin or disability.