Amazon Web Services
WS is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Standard Partner, providing secure web hosting and migration services for Fortune 2000 companies and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) across the globe.
WS's status as a Standard Technology Partner is a testament to its commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As Standard Technology Partner, WS has access to a variety of resources and training that helps clients reduce costs, create more efficient solutions and scale according to business needs. Below are just some of the cloud-based AWS solutions provided by WS.
Secure Web Hosting
WS provides secure hosting on AWS cloud by configuring optimum firewall and security settings in a Virtual Private Cloud environment. The WS team also provides the following services:
- Design and prepare layouts of cloud infrastructure in public and private zones.
- Implement IDS/IPS via Unified Threat Management (UTM) of AWS Marketplace.
- Backups of cloud instances, including scheduled backups to Amazon S3 and Glacier.
- Provide Identity & Access Management via IAM services.
- Provide server monitoring, alerts and maintenance services with CloudWatch, cloud-based notification services (SNS), CloudFront CDN services, etc.
WS provides expert assistance to clients who need system migration to cloud instances, especially in Amazon AWS EC2, for the following content management systems (CMS):
WS also offers migration of LAMP-based websites, from physical servers to cloud-based server systems.
- 15+ years of experience in enterprise content management
- Clients across B2B, B2C and Government2Citizen (G2C) sectors
- 24/7 technical support
- Global presence (US, UK, Singapore & India)