- Enterprise App Store
- Mobile Device Management
- Enterprise Mobile Website
- Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
Oracle training in Jamaica
Client: Oracle training in Jamaica
Project: Oracle Training
Web Spiders specializes in delivering high-end training on a variety of Oracle product suite. The training courses are specifically tailored to meet the needs of delegates with varying degrees of existing skill sets and experience, and delivered by OCP qualified trainers.
Following training courses were delivered to delegates in Jamaica:
- Oracle RDBMS server 9i - Back and Recovery: This course gives an overview of Backup techniques and scenarios where recovery is required. The course is backed by simulation of real life backup and recovery scenarios.
- Oracle RDBMS server 9i - Performance and Tuning: This training course focuses on diagnostics and tuning tools for optimizing efficiency of Oracle server. The course gives detailed study of various parameters that affect the performance of the database and demonstration of how changing values of these parameters improves or adversely effects Oracle database resource utilization.
These bespoke training courses in Jamaica were fully tailored in duration and content to maximize the benefits that the courses provided to the delegates. Following tools backed the training course delivered by the trainer:
- Access to server with Oracle 9i Database installation for every delegate
- Practice sessions after every lesson
- Hands-on Workshop at the end of each training day
- Comprehensive course notes