- Rich Mobile Solutions
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
- Show2Mobile: Mobilizing Catalogs
- Funds2Mobile: for Asset Managers
About the Client:
Floralis.in is a privately owned company based in Kolkata, India, that specializes in providing their customers with affordable and easy solutions when it comes to purchasing flowers, floral products and gift items.
The client, an entrepreneur launching a company in the business of merchandising dry flowers and gifts, was looking for solutions from a reputed service provider for developing an eCommerce website.
- Through this full fledged eCommerce site, the client wants to sell dry flower and gift items online.
- The eCommerce site should cater to the varying needs of their wide audience base, both in India and abroad.
- The eCommerce site should start with search enabling visitors to find results of flower and gift items of their choice and adding them to shopping cart and moving on to payment page in a hassle-free way.
- There should also be page for administrator to see the list of orders placed and customer addresses, from where processing of orders can be done swiftly.
- There should also be scope for the site admin(s) to add photos, descriptions and events the flower bouquets/gifts are suitable for.
- The site should incorporate features like custom attributes, and custom measurement.
Web Spiders first understood the client requirements and went ahead with a feasible solution fulfilling all the requirements of the client in a cost-effective way. The website was built in PHP, highlighting the different products and features, enriching the users' experience. The “eStore” for flowers and gift items has been developed on osCommerce framework - the most efficient online shop e-commerce solution, which offers a vast range of out-of-the-box features - allowing the online shop to be setup in quicktime and with ease.
The website was hosted in Apache Web Server, with MySQL serving as the Database. The payment gateways incorporated are - Paypal and CCAvenue. We also paid special emphasis on creating a well optimized search feature that would fetch instant results from among hundreds of flowers, floral products and gift items.
We deployed “Single Page Checkout System” to help customers process an order in quick time. Usually eCommerce websites have shopping carts with multiple steps. Right from selecting a product from the online catalogue/ gallery to adding a product to the shopping cart and then filling up the billing address/ shipping address form(s), selecting payment method(s)/option(s), and previewing the payment details before submission, a user has to switch through mutiple pages/ refresh the page multiple times.
Our team deployed the Single Page Checkout System a “no-refresh methodology” in the client's ecommerce website where users can complete all the necessary steps needed to buy their choicest flower and gift items online, from a single page involving minimum clicks.
Hosting Server Operating System – Linux
Web Server – Apache
Open Source− osCommerce