- Rich Mobile Solutions
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
- Show2Mobile: Mobilizing Catalogs
- Funds2Mobile: for Asset Managers
Through its participation in various global exhibition events, Web Spiders has observed that delegates usually end up carrying a lot of paper for all the information gathered during the event. Managing this data in printed form can be quite a challenge. As a result, delegates want hassle-free ways of finding and arranging the relevant information.
At the same time, exhibition organizers want to explore new ways of achieving real time communication with various participants. Organizers, too, prefer new channels that provide greater service and help increase the revenue.
The solution was offered by Web Spiders to Incisive Media in the form of a WAP site for event2mobile application. The application is provided by Web Spiders in ASP model.
The event2mobile application aims at changing the mobile device into a portable event guide. It acts as a platform for event managers and organizers. This application offers them the opportunity to provide event access to participants through mobile devices.
The application can be fed simple raw data about exhibitors, conference schedules, and speakers in XML or CSV format, and the floor map can be in PDF format. The result is a well organized event guide containing information in an organized and user-friendly manner.
Event2mobile is more than just an event directory.
The application allows users to:
- Register for the event
- Look up Exhibitors & Participants
- Check Speaker Profile
- Integrate with Calendar
- Attach Images
- Get News Updates
- View Conference Schedule
- View Floor Map
- Bookmark and Annotate
- Link to Twitter and Facebook
The application offers a host of benefits to different stake holders.
- The application opens a new channel for advertising and promotion
- It acts as a digital extension of a printed event guide
- Offers a win-win-win proposition for event managers, exhibitors, as well as visitors
- The information remains active even after the event is over
- Offers a single window to all annual events
- Creates a new platform for event marketing and attracts a wider range of audience
- Delegates are freed from the hassle of carrying loads of paper and maps
- The search facility integrated with floor map allows users to perform an instant search for stands and participants
- Allows users to view their location on a floor map
- Visitors can make notes of discussions or observations, capture images, and record videos which can then be attached to relevant items/ booths
- Visitors can obtain real time updates of the latest news and events
- The directory structure enables users to categorize information and cross-reference them while on the go