- Enterprise App Store
- Mobile Device Management
- Enterprise Mobile Website
- Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
ESL Project, Canada
Client: English as Second Language Project, Canada
The purpose of this project is to provide English as a second language to teachers and learners in North America, Asia and other parts of the globe with the most accessible, vibrant, interactive, interesting, affordable and highly effective learning tools available in the world.
Web Spiders (India) Pvt. Limited has been commissioned to achieve this through the development of a LCMS integrated with a website, and an interactive CD ROM, on a turnkey basis.
- To create a Learning Content Management System (CMS) for the Cooking Module and the subsequent modules.
- The content should be shareable through the use of Web Services and ASP .NET. It would thus be available for syndication to external parties and would be SCORM compliant.
- Creation of a scalable website that will be capable of expanding seamlessly with the rapid expansion of and complexities of the marketplace that the company will be entering.
- The website should be capable of third party software plug in.
- The website should be e-commerce enabled.
- The initial impression of the website should be one of energetic, interesting and substantive learning.
Web Spiders e-learning team implemented the solution as required by the customer and the salient features for the project are:
- Custom Developed LCMS
- Integration of the same with a ESL based e-learning portal
- SCORM Compliant