- Enterprise Mobile Website
- Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
- Show2Mobile: Mobilizing Catalogs
- Funds2Mobile: for Asset Managers
The client required the conceptualization and implementation of several modules for a number of sites. The project involved working on sites such as VacationsCanada.com and BrewstersVacations.com. The execution of this project had to be carried out in Time and Material (T&M) model.
Keeping the client's specifications in mind, the project was successfully integrated with the Ektron CMS 400.Net Content Management System. Several modules including Blogs, Image Gallery, User Registration Process, SEO/ User Friendly URLs (Custom Aliasing) , Geocoding and Google Maps, etc., were implemented. ASP.Net 2.0 and SQL Server 2005 were used as the back-end database. The project also involved complex customization of the Content Management System admin work area.
ASP.Net 2.0, MS SQL Server 2005, Ektron CMS400.Net 7.2, IIS 6.0, Windows 2003 Server