- Enterprise App Store
- Mobile Device Management
- Enterprise Mobile Website
- Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
Client: Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland, UK
The Institute required an online system that achieved the same objective as the books that were distributed to new enrolments. The system had to achieve the following:
- Distribute the content in a comprehensive manner
- Manage the question and answers database, as well as allow users to test themselves on it.
- Allow users to go through the Multiple-choice questions and answers and test their skills.
The sources were the textbooks, which had been used by the Institute over the last couple of decades.
Web Spiders was commissioned to do the entire project. It involved development of the instructions flow, integration of the main content on a website, the designing of the website, users access parameter development and learning content management tool both for the content and questions databank. Smaller features such as an exhaustive index and a glossary of terms were also developed to facilitate the learner.
This solution was delivered to the client in record time. We used HTML and basic Photoshop elements on the site in order to allow quick uploading and low level of distraction to the learner. The site also uses MS SQL 2000 as a backend database for the data on questions, and CMS for the learning content.
- Content digitization
- Bespoke LCMS
- Secure access