- Rich Mobile Solutions
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
- Show2Mobile: Mobilizing Catalogs
- Funds2Mobile: for Asset Managers
About the Client:
B-Loony Ltd. is the largest supplier of printed advertising balloons in the United Kingdom. Being in the business of producing printed latex for over 30 years now, B-Loony's products are used by corporate houses, charitable organizations, and also for common celebrations.
After extending its influence on the business-to-business (B2B) market in the UK, B-Loony has now moved its focus towards the business-to-consumer (B2B) market. B-Loony considered the creation and development of a unique eCommerce site, Perfect Party UK. The website will -
- Function as an online retailer of party products
- Provide a wide range of value added services.
Perfect Party UK is intended to enhance online shopping experience of European customers, making it easier for them to purchase party accessories, anytime, anywhere.
Development and implementation of a dynamic eCommerce website for Perfect Party UK. The website will mark B-Loony Ltd's effort to enhance its market placement through the brand new eCommerce site which will serve as a retail outlet for party products.
Primary requirement of the project was conceptualization, development, and implementation of B-Loony's eCommerce site, Perfect Party UK. The client expected Web Spiders to create an eCommerce site on open source CMS, Drupal, making it customizable by the user. Besides, the eCommerce solution has been created on Drupal commerce. Here's a glimpse of some of the basic activities undertaken by Web Spiders during the course of the project, which ensured its successful completion:
- Creation of user-friendly interface to allow visitors to find what they're looking for, and enjoy their shopping experience.
- Dynamic home page and menu to help site visitors navigate freely.
- Enabling a 'Loyalty Point Calculator’. This is a wise attempt to bring in more customers, as they are lured to collect more points and win exciting rewards.
- Payment gateway has been integrated on WorldPay to receive online payments from customers. Arrangements have been made to display the WorldPay logo on Perfect Party UK's website to help clients understand that they'd be making payments through WorldPay.
An average eCommerce site simply allows visitors to purchase commodities online. However, B-Loony's eCommerce portal happens to be different. It has unique functionality of multiple sub-home pages throughout the entire website, but these pages are built on the same design as the homepage. Web Spiders has used its expertise and domain knowledge to see to it that the client gets just what they're looking for.