The Pratham Program is an initiative by Web Spiders for the budding developers of tomorrow. It involves 4 weeks of rigorous training for young developers, after which they are ready to start working on live projects with the existing development teams. The training is imparted mostly by qualified external trainers, and then enhanced with a few days of training by internal project leads.
Pratham offers a combination of technical training, practical workshops, ongoing one-on-one coaching, and research and tools to help the young developers succeed in software development.
- Training on Tools & Technologies - Microsoft Technologies, Java, Flex, etc.
- Instruction on Best Practices and Techniques
- Training on Standards and Methodologies followed at Web Spiders
- Freshers - B.Tech in Computer Science and MCA
- Up to 1 year experience in Microsoft Technologies
- Minimum marks required – 60% overall
Software development for live projects can be quite challenging for new developers. Our goal with Pratham is to make the learning curve less demanding for them, provide expert guidance and demonstrate how to avoid simple mistakes. After 1 month, i.e. by the end of the program, participants can comfortably start working on live projects with the development teams, and be in a position to explore further.
To apply to the Pratham Program, send in your CV to email@example.com