- Enterprise App Store
- Mobile Device Management
- Enterprise Mobile Website
- Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
Ajax Applications and Development Services
AJAX Development and Outsourcing, AJAX Application Solutions at Web Spiders
AJAX offers a versatile platform for developing rich web applications that are highly interactive and behave just like desktop applications adding up to the usability and availability of web applications that serve enterprise business services. At Web Spiders, applications using AJAX harness this capability and get the most out of it.
The term AJAX was invented by Jesse James Garrett that described a collection of technologies that allows a rich user experience to web users.
AJAX combines the following technologies
- XML and XSLT for data exchange
- HTML or XHTML as mark up language
- CSS for creating custom styles
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- XMLHttpRequest object for asynchronous data exchange with the web server
What makes AJAX special
- AJAX is simple to develop and use that makes it easy for developers at Web Spiders to learn and develop web applications using AJAX. For users, AJAX is intuitive and provides an engaging experience
- AJAX supports some of the most popular browsers and platforms that makes the applications at Web Spiders highly compatible
- AJAX based applications are more usable and provide better user experience. Since user requests fetch small volume of data from the server and not the complete set of information, applications at Web Spiders using AJAX deliver high-speed output, eliminating slow server responses and page refreshes
- AJAX offers good compatibility with server-side languages that include ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl etc. This works well for Web Spiders with a vast resource of server-side language experts
- AJAX development involves low learning and development costs. AJAX offers low cost of deployment since there is nothing to install at client-end
- AJAX has a key role to play in Web 2.0 philosophy. AJAX technologies are key components for many Web 2.0 applications at Web Spiders
How does AJAX work?
The AJAX engine works as a mediator between the client and server. When the session starts, the AJAX engine is first loaded, unlike other technologies where the web page is loaded first. The job of this engine is to render the user interface and start communicating with the server on behalf of the user. From client-end, the engine enables asynchronous interaction between the user and application.
var xmlHttp=new XMLHttprequest();
In Internet Explorer this is how the request appears:
http = newActiveXObject(“Microsoft.XMLHTTP”);
Browser compatibility with AJAX
AJAX is becoming a global technology that is supported by most of the Browsers. Some of these are as follows:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 and above
- Netscape 7.1 and above
- Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari version 1.2 and above
- Opera browser version 8.0 and above
AJAX has been an innovation in technology. At Web Spiders, it is a revelation for web solutions that get the most out of AJAX to deliver cutting edge software solutions to customers.